Monday, September 13, 2010

The Hustle Never Stops - even on the weekends....




Saturday: Landlord calls me asking for rent at 8am and I've already paid it three days ago *blank stare*. Girl where my money go? Fishy! 

The best part of waking up is Foldgers in your cup next to the GQ, Vogue, and Vman magazine.Working on an upcoming project - btw, I can make a star (aparently)... She needs me to direct/style a shoot for her. I'm in demand now - she passed my name on to a producer who likes the work I did for her - the next project is for a major music video! I can never take a complement well, I'm natrually arrogant, and I'm not too humble - but I have humbling experiences - this being one. Director's assistant called me to touch base and to tell me what, who, and when - this was and is going to be #epic for me


Between planning for that and the projects in my life ( moving into this house) - I have to study for this Chemistry test - of course 4.0 status, nothing less...

Usually I do shopping and lunch on a saturday, but I'm in an area where the shopping is a damn tragedy - but excellent vintage shops though... Instead of busting through racks I played dress up and setteled with something I like.

The Fit: Vintage Levis Denim Jacket (now a vest), Haynes gray V-eck, American Eagle Camo Print Sweatshorts, and Jordans - the perfect weekend steeze.


This upcoming week is full of meeting and mark-ups, planning, scheming, studying, and any other thing that would keep me busy...  


No comments: